Looks I Love: February 1 – 7

February 8, 2014

Last week I had my first Looks I Love post, and reader Susan summed up the awesome-ness of all the ladies so well:

“As I am reading this blog and scrolling down the images you can really feel a sense of confidence and ownership. Each woman is unique in her choice of fashion and accessories. Individually they radiate their own amazing statement. Wow! I’ve been inspired.”

Yes! I so love seeing how people come into their own with fashion. The choices they make to express themselves and their aesthetic are exciting to see. I often hear that plus size women look the same because we have so few places to buy clothes from, but the bloggers I see smash that statement into pieces. Here’s some looks I love from this past week.

Matters of Merrymaking

Falala Mele

pastel 1

***

Le Blog de Big Beauty

IMG_0054

1. February 8, 2014 12:06 pm

love these ladies so much xx

2. February 8, 2014 12:25 pm

I so wanted to post my pic too but my camera is not cooperating. My romantic look included a pair of black tights, boots, and a wrap-around red top I got from Laura plus last year. I love accesories so I got these awesome red earrings and a ring from old navy for that little bit of bling. Now, seeing these amazing women you posted pics of, I feel my outfit is so boring. I love how these women layered and matched their outfits and it’s so easy to tell something about their personality through their looks. Here’s to sexy, above average women who know how to express themselves through their style. How empowering!!!

3. February 8, 2014 12:35 pm

Thank you for featuring me with these BEAUTIFUL ladies!

4. February 8, 2014 1:48 pm

Thank you for including me darling! The other bloggers are stunning! <3

5. February 8, 2014 7:59 pm

I’m so glad you do this! I’ve been finding new blogs to follow and new looks to try and picking up on some of that confidence these lovely ladies radiate as well!
    I posted about the Foxcroft shirt just a minute ago! There are pictures on there.

• February 8, 2014 9:23 pm

Oooh!! Love it! If you decide it’s too big, you might be able to talk to Tiffany about switching it for a smaller size. Love the print you chose :)

• February 8, 2014 9:33 pm

My two best friends chose the print for me :) I’m not wearing a tank or cami under it so it might fit better with one under it. I’m still trying to figure out my size. I was a 28 this time last year and the way everything is “melting” I’m all over the board from 18-24 in sizes now! I do love the shirt. I wouldn’t normally wear something so nice and it felt so good! I feel confident in it!

6. February 10, 2014 6:55 am

I LOVE posts like these! I get so inspired by other bloggers and I always seem to find one or two people I’ve never come across before!

7. February 10, 2014 11:35 am

Thanks for featuring me, Rebecca! It’s really exciting to be pictured alongside all of these other stylish ladies! Posts like this are so great because you’re curating a collection, and it gives me a feel for your diverse style and tastes. But at the same time, I get introduced to new bloggers I might not have discovered otherwise.
    <3 Liz

8. February 15, 2014 5:31 am

I’m so behind but just wanted to say a big thanks for the feature…..I forget that people actually read my blog. All these ladies are gorgeous just like you. Loads of aussie love to you Bec xoxox