Torrid is having a great clearance sale today (and hopefully for the rest of the weekend), so I figured I’d show some of my favorite looks for less!
P.S. This post is in no way an ad for Torrid or written for them. I just found it a fun thing to do.
Opulence: This winter many of us coveted velvets, sequins, and fur, so how do we wear those lovely things in the upcoming warmer days? Torrid has a couple warm weather friendly versions for those of us who aren’t quite ready to let go of those trends.
1. Black & Gold Sequin Shrug – The perfect option to carry over sequins into your spring wardrobe. The short sleeves will allow you to sparkle in the sun. $14.99
2. Black Sequin Tank – This tank will dress up any pair of jeans for a cute & simple look to head out on the town in. $14.99
3. Black Velvet Tube Top – This top allows you to wear the velvet trend in a sexy way for a night out. $12.49
Color: Tired of the blacks and grays of winter? (I’ll never be!) Then get some color in your wardrobe with these great options.
4. Turquoise Rosette Pencil Skirt – I’ve tried this skirt on, and it is so sweet! The rosettes are fun and feminine, and the teal will add a pop of color that will demand attention. $16.49
5. Purple Eyelet Ruffle Dress – Eyelet!!! Okay, you already know I love eyelet, but this dress has a beautiful color and details, and how cute is the bow at the waist? $19.99
6. Roshay Teal Peep-Toe Platform Heels – These heels are wide width and add some color in a sometimes ignored area (at least for me!). The platform make the high heel SEEM high, while give the wearer much more comfort. $14.49
Other good deals: Here are a couple other items that caught my eye.
7. Denim High Tide Skinny Jeans – I’ve been wearing dark denim all winter. Now it’s time to add back in the medium and light washes. These are a great medium wash jean for less. $19.99
8. Black Woven Circle Stretch Belt – This is a great belt that would go with many tops. And it’s only $8.49!!
9. White Skinny Jean – Now I, as I’m sure you are, am a little wary of a white jean. Can I pull it off? HOW do I pull it off? Is it even that cute? Well, I can’t answer any of those questions, but the jeans are only $5, so I think they’re totally worth trying out. Although, with my spilling habit, these babies would only last about 1 wear! $4.99
What items do you like from Torrid’s clearance?
(all photos from torrid.com)