Somehow half of my semester has already slipped by and fall break is already here. I haven’t been doing much, but I’ve finally had time to do some things that I’ve been wanting to do.
Here’s my 10 favorite things of fall break:
1. Starbuck’s Salted Caramel Mocha
I’m not a coffee person but this drink had me going to Starbuck’s twice over the past weekend. Yum!
2. Hours upon hours of ghost shows
I used to be one of those kids that couldn’t even get through an episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark? or Goosebumps without freaking myself out and having nightmares for weeks. I would never allow myself to watch scary movies, but somewhere along the way my sister got me addicted to ghost shows. The month of October is making it all too convenient for me to spend a day watching these shows. I know, #nerdforever.
3. Teen Vogue
Not sure why, but Teen Vogue has always been a magazine I love to read.. more so than adult mags like Glamour and InStyle. Plus they happened to feature some fave bloggers of mine in a previous month! This issue didn’t disappoint.
4. Lighting locally made pumpkin spice candles
5. Finding long-lost jewelry during an insomnia-induced cleaning spree
Hello, rings. I have missed you.
6. Mid-Season and “Holiday” Sales
Let’s just say this got pretty ugly. I see a shopping ban in my future.
7. Spending even MORE time with Lola
And documenting her weirdness.
8. Learning about and reading new-to-me blogs: One and Two
9. West Side Story AND You’ve Got Mail. SCORE!
10. And, of course, the absolute best thing about fall break is getting to de-stress.
Mental health days are needed! And I was able to get some homework finished without anxiety. Hooray!
I hope you all get a little break during the fall.
What’s your favorite thing to do on a holiday/school break?
P.S. Don’t forget to enter my giveaway!