A Typical Autumn Weekend

October 24, 2011

Warning: This is a photo-heavy post!

So I had a lot of fun this weekend with my family. It was my sister and her husband’s 6th wedding anniversary, and they always celebrate with a big bonfire. I went over the night before and took some pictures for them and spent time with them, then Saturday a lot more family came over for the party. My cousin’s child also had his 3rd birthday party this weekend, so I was busy pretty much each day (the best kinds of weekends).

Here’s some photos I took and some that my sister took for me.

I tried to take outfit shots, but me and the sun did not get along. I wore this Old Navy sweater, which I suggest sizing down if you want it close fitting. As the day went on, the top got bigger and bigger, and it was hard to keep on my shoulders.

Oh and you know those people that look totally cute blowing a dandelion?

I’m not one of them. I look like a jerk.

I mean really, face, really?

Luckily, the other pictures turned out much more cute.

Grapevine behind my sister’s home.

My pumpkin that took me 2 1/2 hours and 2 toothpicks to complete.

My cousin’s baby showing me how cute dandelion pictures are done.

Bonfire time!

I hope you all had a great weekend xx

You have until midnight, October 26th, to enter the Shop Translated Giveaway!

1. kimaloo permalink
    October 24, 2011 6:16 pm

I’m loving your style as always and those cupcakes look delicious!! So, can I come hang out with you guys? I want the one with the chocolate on top. Yummo!

• October 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Um, yes please!! Those cupcakes were the best. They were s’mores, and actually had marshmallow icing and a graham cracker crust. Ah-mazing :).

2. October 24, 2011 6:56 pm

It looks like you had a wonderful time! =) I love fall.

3. October 24, 2011 6:59 pm

I think you look adorable blowing out a “milk weed” (which I did not know they were called until just this moment… lol) I love all the pics… especially those cupcakes #fatgirlcomment lmao!!!

4. October 31, 2011 11:03 pm

please send s’mores cupcakes to portland, oregon. please? they look like thebomb.com

5. Moe permalink
    November 3, 2011 1:04 pm

I seriously love the sequence with you blowing the dandelion. Cute!