FFFWeek 2013: Tickets Now Available!

April 22, 2013

Last week I received some news that will send me on an exciting adventure this summer. I am officially one of 12 bloggers that make up the Fashion Front at Full Figured Fashion Week in NYC :), and I am so excited to go back to New York, see old blogger friends, meet new ones, and experience FFFWeek up close and personal through the Fashion Front. As we get closer to the event itself, I will post new information about the event on my blog. I hope to see you there, or if you can’t go, I hope to share all of the exciting things happening in plus-size fashion during the week with you via my blog.

This week the team behind FFFWeek officially posted their schedule. You can purchase tickets or register for events on their schedule page, so make sure to scroll through and look at the bottom of every entry for ticket information. From what I’ve heard, the Curves at Sea evening cruise and the Indie Runway are already getting close to selling out. Crazy!

It’s not surprising though. The Curves at Sea cruise was my favorite event last year.

waIMG_3238

There was even an engagement during the cruise–pretty much the sweetest thing I’ve ever witnessed.

aIMG_4967Olivia

What I love most about 2013’s schedule is that they kept some of the known favorites of the week (the cruise and runway shows), but they are also expanding the types of events to include panels that cover topics such as make-up, wellness, and social media, a class focusing on sensual movement exercise, as well as a silent auction to benefit Breast Cancer Awareness and a launch party. ย Check out the full schedule and purchase tickets here!

Let me know if you are going! I’d love to see you during the week or answer any questions you have about the event.

1. April 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Congratulations! What an honor! ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Susan Koppelman permalink
    April 22, 2013 10:57 pm

I’m really happy for you. And I can’t wait to read all your reports from the event. Your posts were terrific last time. Well, they all are, always.

3. April 23, 2013 11:34 am

Congrats! What a well deserved opportunity!

April 23, 2013 10:45 pm

I will be waiting for all the details of your trip. It sounds so exciting!

5. Natalie permalink
    April 25, 2013 11:07 am

I WISH I was going! Hope you have a fantastic time! xox

• April 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Ahh, I would so LOVE to meet you IRL. (hide in one of the aussie blogger’s suitcase?!)

6. April 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Have a great time, wish I could be there (if it was scheduled for just 3 weeks later, I could, bleh). Take tons of pics for those of us who can’t go, and have fun!

7. April 25, 2013 4:05 pm

You’re killing me with these pictures from last year! I wish I could go. I’m dreaming that things will work out and I can snag a last minute flight… then figure out where to sleep when I get there, ha!

It is so awesome that you made the Fashion Front! They are lucky to have you!

I’ll keep an eye out for white dresses – that was the worst part about shopping for last year, haha.

• April 25, 2013 9:06 pm

Thank you Nicole! I know, this white outfit is going to be the death of me. I want to do something very different than last year’s dress. (P.S. If you come last minute, we have a couch!)

8. curvyceo permalink
    April 27, 2013 9:49 pm

Congrats!!! You know, I haven’t been able to make it to FFFWeek since it debuted in 2009 and it’s absolutely been making me sick. This year I’ve decided to go in for the finale show – so I can participate in at least *some* of the fabulousness!

9. May 1, 2013 5:59 am

Well done to you, what an awesome experience. Reading your blog has inspired me to blog about my own trials and tribulations of a plus size woman. It’s still very new but I would be so grateful if you could have a quick peek and let me know what you think? http://curvyontheplusside.blogspot.co.uk/ xx