Brand Spotlight: Littlewoods.com

May 16, 2013

I am having some serious British envy over the plus size fashion at Littlewoods.com online. Over the past few weeks, I’ve been scouring the internet for different options to wear during FFFWeek, especially something white for the cruise event, and I might have just found a couple options at Littlewoods through two of their lines South (UK 8-24) and So Fabulous (UK 14-32). They do not ship to the US, but there are ways around that (or you can find a UK friend who will help you out!).

Here are my favorite pieces:

Fullscreen capture 5162013 75842 AM.bmp

So Fabulous Floral Burnout Skater Dress

Fullscreen capture 5162013 75825 AM.bmp

So Fabulous Lace Sleeve Biker Jacket

Fullscreen capture 5162013 75906 AM.bmp

So Fabulous Sequin Bodycon Dress

Fullscreen capture 5162013 80041 AM.bmp

South Lace Skater Dress

Fullscreen capture 5162013 75929 AM.bmp

So Fabulous Lace Jersey Dress with Belt

Fullscreen capture 5162013 75959 AM.bmp

So Fabulous Ellen Jersey Dress

Fullscreen capture 5162013 80023 AM.bmp

South Mono Floral Print Dress

The Ellen dress is my favorite, and I think it’s perfect for dinner and drinks or for one of the runway shows during FFFWeek. What I like most about these pieces is that they fit my kind of conservative (as far as skin showing) style, but do so in a very fun and sexy way.

Have you shopped from Littlewoods.com before? What are your favorite pieces?

*This post was written in association with littlewoods.com. The items shown reflect my own personal favorites of their lines.

1. Alice permalink
    May 17, 2013 9:14 am

Hello Rebecca,

If need be, I’m in London 🙂

2. May 17, 2013 11:49 pm

I have British envy constantly. At least Evans and ASOS have US sites, but there are so many gorgeous lines that are unattainable here in the states 😦

http://plush-plum.com – a plus(h) size fashion blog
    Recent post: White Picks from eShakti!

May 19, 2013 12:58 pm

I love the first white dress and the last one for you and there is always the black and white with the little red belt. These would look so good on you. I love the jacket as well, I’m going to take a look at these sites as well.

4. May 19, 2013 8:45 pm

Beautiful pieces! I love the lace jersey dress!

helloannabeth.wordpress.com

5. Lynette permalink
    May 20, 2013 12:47 pm

Hi Rebecca. Thank you for the link to the forwarding service. Have you used it yet? There are several sites in the UK that I would love to shop!

• May 20, 2013 1:48 pm

Lynette, I have not. Bloggers from the UK have always helped me out. I’ve heard good things though!

• Lynette permalink
        May 21, 2013 10:55 am

Good to know. I found http://www.curvissa.co.uk and am in love with some of their stuff. Seriously thinking about trying the forwarding service. If I do, I will let you know how it goes. 🙂