OOTD: Love, Keep

June 11, 2015

In my last post I talked about how much I was into the Bardot/off the shoulder tops, and I found myself, yet again, wearing one out today. When you like something, you just like it, ya know? I’ll take a cue from my shopping bag: If you love it, keep it. I wore this to meet up with a friend for dinner and a little shopping, and she snapped a couple pics outside of the mall.

theplussideofmesummeroutfit2

This top is one of three Bardot tops that I ordered from ASOS, and the only one that I ended up keeping. I love the cuffs and how they make the top more dressy. The fabric is flowy and light, but it isn’t very breathable, so I’m reserving this one for cooler days or nights out.

photo (8)

My earrings are from a local store called The Jewel Box. They specialize in simple jewelry, monogrammed items (southerners love their monogrammed things), and Pandora bracelets, and their prices are always great. I think these earrings were under $8.

theplussideofmesummeroutfit1Flowy top from ASOS, Dark Rinse* jeans from Torrid, Sandals from Nine West Outlet (similar), and earrings from The Jewel Box.

*My last post featured Torrid’s “Dark Wash” jeggings, and these are the “Dark Rinse”. They have very similar names, but this style is darker and does not have any shading/color differences in the style.

For those wondering about the Loft bag, I picked up two metal headbands and a springy/summery scarf, all for under $15. Love a good bargain find :).

What are some of your love, keep styles?

1. June 12, 2015 4:36 am

Such a cute outfit =) I want to get some off the shoulder tops too, I think they look so sexy without being too much.

UniquelyFilipa.blogspot.pt

2. waldherrro permalink
    June 12, 2015 5:23 am

Love the color of the shirt (it’s been my favorite color lately, I might be obsessed xD)
    You have a gorgeous smile, always makes me smile when I see it =D

xoRosie
    Rosie’s Life

3. Jacki permalink
    June 12, 2015 6:33 am

Love the look and I especially love the earrings and that you got them from The Jewel Box. I have a ring that I bought when The Jewel Box and Birkdale Village was relatively (What,, 10-12 years ago?) and it still my favorite and I get comments on it at least every other week!! I’m not inspired to take a little trip to that little store!

4. Vicky Gill permalink
    June 12, 2015 7:17 am

Love, love the outfit! I love my Torrid pants. Come to think of it, it was because of YOU a few years ago posting about these as to why I tried them. My how time flies. I have them in black, dark rinse, and gray. I have 4 pairs of them and love all of them. I had to go down a size but could not bear to part with any of them!

June 12, 2015 1:42 pm

I love the color on you!

6. June 13, 2015 6:24 am

You look like Jennifer Lawrence in the middle picture…..so pretty.

7. Jessica Mills permalink
    June 13, 2015 4:11 pm

Great outfit! So glad you are back blogging bc you have great fashion.

8. Keith Ridley IV permalink
    June 17, 2015 3:12 am

lovely view of your style

9. June 25, 2015 3:26 am

I’m loving the bardot style tops, especially since I found a good strapless bra 😛 That colour is so fantastic on you though!

10. Bonnie Knox permalink
    June 30, 2015 12:15 am

I loved your flowy top. I have got the same one in sky blue color which I ordered from Casual-plus. It has lovely and sexy collection of plus size. Check this link http://www.casual-plus.com/html/dresses.html.

11. July 1, 2015 2:27 pm

I am a fan of yours for over a year and I love every style you put on your clothes I have a small blog and you are inspired ‘ve published two pictures of you clothes for women rights respecting yours authorship of your photos.
    if you have a contact as WhatsApp or Facebook
    I leave my number 0990476209 ( WhatsApp )

12. Tanja permalink
    August 5, 2015 10:30 pm

You rock this top! So pretty. Love the earrings too. I have bra size 42F and I find strapless bras very uncomfortable, so this is not for me. But you look amazing, keep the posts coming!