One Skirt, Two Looks

August 5, 2015

A couple months ago I ordered Kiyonna’s Uptown Faux Wrap Skirt in black and white, and I received it right before I went to the beach with my sister. When I say right before, I mean it. I brought the package unopened on the trip and figured I’d try them on at the beach. As soon as I put them on, I was so very impressed. Usually body-hugging skirts will be too-body-hugging for me to want to wear them, but it felt like this skirt was made for my body, and the fabric was both thick enough to lay nicely while also stretchy enough to conform to my shape. For this post, I went with more casual looks, but like most of Kiyonna’s clothing, this piece can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.

raIMG_0924 raIMG_0926 raIMG_0942

Worn with an Old Navy print tank, Old Navy tote bag, and Target sandals

raIMG_0973Worn with an Old Navy chambray top and Target sandals

Rating of Kiyonna’s Uptown Faux Wrap Skirt: Two thumbs up! It is lined, and it hid my tucked in black tank top. The material is very comfortable, so sitting, standing, walking, etc. will not be an issue. I personally love the folds and lines of the faux wrap.

P.S. Kiyonna is celebrating turning 19 for the month of August. Get 25% off your order with the code CANDLES25. Code not valid on certain items (see their website for details).

How would you wear this skirt?

If you’ve worn it differently and have it up on instagram or a blog, link it in the comments 🙂

*I purchased this skirt on my own, but I am still part of Kiyonna’s Blogger Brigade, so you may or may not see these pictures on their website and social media. All opinions are my own.

1. Tanja permalink
    August 5, 2015 10:24 pm

You look adorable in this skirt! Love the combination with both of the shirts. I never thought of getting a white skirt, but seeing it on you makes me want to have one. Love your posts!

2. August 7, 2015 12:07 pm

Love this skirt on you! It fits perfect!

3. Vannessa V permalink
    August 9, 2015 6:18 pm

Love you in this skirt! Obvi im a little biased to Kiyonna since I work there but I love seeing our styles on you as we have a similar body shape. I never thought to pair it with a denim top- totally going to snag that outfit now. 😉 thx!!

4. Sara permalink
    August 10, 2015 9:23 am

That skirt looks fantastic on you!

5. Heather permalink
    August 13, 2015 10:53 pm

You look great! I really like the chambrey top with it.

6. juliette permalink
    September 23, 2015 2:42 pm

That chambray top with the skirt is everything! I’m semi-obsessed with white bottoms right now – 2 pairs of culottes, white jeans – so this was right on time.Feed my obsession, LOL!

7. September 23, 2015 7:08 pm

I love this skirt! It looks like a great fit on you and can be versatile 🙂

8. maurasaurus permalink
    October 22, 2015 9:59 am

That skirt is gorgeous on you. I love convertible clothes!

9. May 2, 2016 6:48 am

I need a skirt like this, great for any possible occasion!

10. Cheryl permalink
    July 28, 2016 4:56 am

You look amazing in this. I wish I could buy this outfit!