OOTD: The Last Weeks of Summer

August 24, 2016

Schools are starting back, stores are advertising their fall decorations, and fashion magazines are revealing trendy layered looks for fall, but we’re still in the last weeks of summer, and it’s hot as hell.

Look1FirstChoice1

There comes a point in the summer time where pants seem impossible. I mean I wear them because they make up the majority of my wardrobe, but it’s one of those items you peel off as soon as possible. Dresses are a must at a time like this, and it’s easier to feel the energy of summer when your dress is light and airy. While we might all be dreaming of fall, let’s keep the inspiration flowing in these last few weeks of summer.

Look1SecondChoice1

ra_DSC2290e

ra_DSC2279e
ra_DSC2256e
Look1ThirdChoice1ASOS Dress (similar), Eloquii Belt (similar), Avenue Wedges, Lane Bryant Bangles

1. palettepop permalink
    August 25, 2016 8:51 am

Loved the touch of pink belt on white dress. Gorgeous!

2. August 25, 2016 12:10 pm

I am head over heels for this lace! UGH! So dreamy and romantic but still completely practical and modern. That’s all I’m ever looking for. The belt was a brilliant choice.

3. Christina permalink
    August 26, 2016 3:25 am

What a lovely dress. The lace crowns the dress. Here in Finland it seems to go straight from summer to fall. The temperatures have got down and it feels liike autumn allready-damn.

4. August 29, 2016 10:00 am

Beautiful! I ave a similar dress I will wearing for my engagement pictures this fall! Love transitional dresses like this!

5. September 3, 2016 10:57 pm

That dress is beautiful and it looks very comfortable. I do agree that with the temperatures remaining at 90+ and with the earth hurtling toward the sun, dresses (Short, Midi, Maxi) are a girl’s best friend no matter what her size!

6. September 5, 2016 7:19 am

Love this!!!

7. September 5, 2016 2:33 pm

Beautiful!! I have been wearing more dresses this summer too!! AND I have been going sleeveless for the first time in 30+ YEARS!!! It is a shame the scars we bear on the inside from words of ignorant people.

8. September 17, 2016 1:12 pm

I love that dress. I rush Summer to get into Fall – not going to lie :/ I can’t help it! lol