Sometimes you just gotta put on a really good maxi dress from Melissa McCarthy, stand in a field, and channel your inner Earth Goddess, ya know?

October 21, 2016

look4fourthchoice1

look4thirdchoice1

look4secondchoice1

ara_dsc2766

ara_dsc2660

look4firstchoice1

Dress: Melissa McCarthy, Earrings: Forever21, Sandals: Torrid

1. October 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Well, that is certainly a WOW outfit!! Good job! And the shoes are just fab!

2. October 21, 2016 10:10 pm

I tried to leave a comment and wasn’t able to and I’m too tired to figure it out so I’ll just send the comment this way: You look absolute stunning, gorgeous, elegant, majestic, etc.

Susan Huddis Koppelman, Ph.D. susanhuddis@hotmail.com

________________________________

3. Kim permalink
    October 22, 2016 6:09 am

Beautiful!!

4. Jacki permalink
    October 22, 2016 6:19 am

Love, love, love…EVERYTHING about this look. The dress, the sandles, the shades and the braid!! Well done.

5. October 22, 2016 4:54 pm

You look amazing! I sooo want that dress, so I can show my inner earth goddess off too! ❤

6. Liv k permalink
    October 22, 2016 8:18 pm

Love the dress, is gorgeous. Is it released yet? I couldn’t find it on the shopping page.

7. October 23, 2016 3:43 pm

Oh my God, that dress is INCREDIBLE.

8. Elizabeth permalink
    October 24, 2016 7:52 am

You look wonderful!
    Send it to me when you get tired of it. LOL

9. October 25, 2016 7:16 am

Oh my! You look like you can conquer the world! 😀

10. October 26, 2016 9:19 pm

That dress is very goddess like and the flow of it is absolutely gorgeous.

11. Greg B permalink
    December 3, 2016 9:31 pm

Just passing through, and I know this is a 1 month old entry, but I wanted to say this:

A photo is worth 1000 words, and this photo set illustrates perfectly why plus size women are my preference. These photos showcase not only self-confidence, but inner and outer beauty. Keep up the great blog!

12. December 9, 2016 9:29 am

Your blog is cool with very pretty plus size ladies i dream to have a blog like yours mine is still in process http://bestofplussizecom.com/