Dressing Up with SimplyBe

October 13, 2017

When SimplyBe recently reached out to me and offered the chance to try some of their new items, I jumped at the chance. It had been a year or so since I had gotten an item from SimplyBe, but they were always in my dream-wardrobe building website visits, especially since they care so many different brands with signature styles. As I looked to pick out items, my eye kept going to dresses, dresses, and more dresses. So it was decided, I was going to dress up with SimplyBe :).

raIMG_9455

My first choice was this print wrap dress. I was drawn to the colors, the flowy bell sleeve, and the potential to wear with tights (a must as we approach winter). The dress did have stitching to make the v-neck have a higher gathering. It cause a little gapping on me, so I took out the stitching and added an under tank.

raIMG_9462

The dress is faux-wrapped at the waist. It was a little loose and didn’t have much elastic, so I went with a belt, which I think added to the look anyway. I added a pink floral earring to finish off the look.

raIMG_9464

The second dress I went for was a blue Joanna Hope wrap dress (I must have also been feeling wrap dresses that day). This one is also a faux-wrap, as it really is just a knot off to the side. This dress is perfect for a date night, going to a play, or wearing to work. It is super comfortable and no-fuss, but looks dressy.

raIMG_9500

raIMG_9516

As I write this post, I’m already eyeing some other dress styles, available sizes 8-28. Check out my new favorites here and here.

Let me know what you think of these styles and if there are any others I should check out!

Thank you to SimplyBe for these gifted items.

1. Keith Ridley IV permalink
    October 13, 2017 5:23 pm

Nice view on you

2. October 14, 2017 10:27 pm

It’s wonderful having you post again! I had wondered if you had given up blogging. The navy looks fabulous on you! Looking forward to future posts!

3. October 16, 2017 8:39 am

Loving these neutral florals!

4. Jeannee Waseck permalink
    October 29, 2017 5:50 am

I like BOTH on you :> Good to read you! I understand teaching is taking top priority right now.

5. October 29, 2017 9:03 pm

I’ve been trying to do a Dreamscope of a couple of your pictures, because I thought they looked really great and would look even better. Unfortunately, it just seems impossible. I can’t improve on any of them.

I guess it’s impossible to improve on perfection. lol

6. jaycmoore permalink
    November 14, 2017 7:24 pm

You are a beautiful woman and all your outfits look great. Keep up the good work 🙂